This following document sets forth the Terms and Conditions for the Pi WebSolution website, www.piwebsolution.com.
“Plugin License” means a plugin purchased from Pi WebSolution and access to upgrades and support for the plugin to which it applies. Terms herein that govern Plugin Licenses are in addition to and cumulative with the other terms in this Agreement. Purchased Plugin Licenses are valid for one year (or X year if you have purchased the license of more then one year) from the date of purchase. If you have purchased the extended years then you cant cancel the extended years
Licenses may not be redistributed or transferred to another individual or organization without the express consent of Pi WebSolution. Redistribution or transfer includes but is not limited to any instance in which a Software license is purchased for an end-user who is not the purchaser and for whom the purchaser does not provide ongoing support.
All the plugin sold by us are for the single domain use, if we detect any plugin used on multiple domain then we can suspend your account and no refund will be provided
If you have purchased a Plugin License, you will receive updates for the duration of your license. The updated plugin you will have to download from your account (that will be created when you purchase plugin). The updates can be downloaded from your account page while your license is active.
We do offer a 7 days money back for all our premium plugins if these conditions are fulfilled
A refund request applies on those cases:
- We advertised a feature that is not included on our product
- We advertised a feature that does not works as described and the way it appears on our demo site
- We advertised a feature that is not working on the updated versions of WordPress/WooCommerce (and we didn’t fixed it inside 2 working days)
A refund request is declined on those cases:
- Customer decided that he/she doesn’t need the product, or found a better alternative, or changed his/her mind
- 3rd party compatibility issues (Our team will create a new version providing compatibility to the customer, customer has to provide esxact steps to recreate the issue or has to provide access to the site or test site so we can find the issue)
- Old WordPress/WooCommerce version – We don’t provide backwards compatibility on really outdated WordPress/WooCommerce versions
- Customer decides that he needs another feature, that is not included on our feature list (New features are going to be developed, but it’s COMPANY’s decision to make it or not and when the new feature are going to be implemented)
- All the license sold on our site are for single site usage only, if you are found to be using the plugin on multiple site your license will be canciled (you can use it on test site and localhost for the test site running on subdomain you need to inform us)
- Refund will not be given if you ask for customization and we refused to do so
- We will not refund if you expected a certain feature to be there (which is not advertised by us in product description) and after purchase, you found it was not there,
No refunds will be given after 7 days from the initial purchase. Please note that by purchasing plugins such as the Software, you agree to the terms of their respective refund policies.
Support for purchased extensions is given for up to one year after the purchase date and is available via our email email@example.com . If you wish to receive support after one year (or if X year in case you purchased an extended license), you must renew your license or purchase a new license. If a purchased extension is discontinued, Pi WebSolution, may, at its sole discretion, offer a replacement or other extension at no or reduced cost to purchasers of the discontinued extension. However, we undertake no obligation whatsoever to extend support for discontinued extensions or to offer any replacement or refund in the event that an extension is discontinued.
Pi WebSolution offers plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components and plugins. We offer no support via email or otherwise for support of WordPress, WP e-Commerce, Woocommerce, Jigoshop or WordPress plugins we do not develop.
After we have successfully processed your payment, you will receive an email instantly with the download link. This may take up to 1 hour to arrive but usually happens within the first 5 minutes of placing the order. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us.
If your plugin has license key then it will be sent to you in next 12 hr from purchase time. Although you can still use all the PRO features of the plugin without the license key. But it will be needed to receive updates in the future
Pi WebSolution reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a Plugin License with or without notice and for any reason or no reason. If an account is suspended no refund will be granted.
Our plugins are guaranteed to function on a clean installation of WordPress with Woocommerce (with their pre-requisite versions). We do not guarantee they will function with all 3rd party plugins or web browsers. We are not responsible for any plugin compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to support our plugins as best we can and we will provide support for 3rd party plugin conflicts at our discretion or as time allows. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing these plugins.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our products. All products are the property of Pi WebSolution. They are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products.
All iconography, imagery, CSS, and branding is licensed under a proprietary license for unlimited personal use (unless otherwise mentioned or falling under GPL) and cannot be redistributed without the express written consent of Pi WebSolution.
All site content, including imagery and documentation that is published on this website is the property of Pi WebSolution. Any replicated site content must be authorized in advanced. Content from this site shall not be used or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Pi WebSolution.
Pi WebSolution reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a plugin with or without notice. Prices of all plugins are subject to change. Notice of price changes will be made on the site.
Upon investigation, some issues may be found to be on the side of PayPal. We request that you contact PayPal in your relevant country to further investigate the issue so that it can be resolved.
We reserve the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.
Pi WebSolution welcomes your comments regarding this Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions and would like further information, please contact us by any of the following means during business hours Monday to Friday.