Try out Pro front end and backend on test site Try Demo
- Country-based shipping method: Assign a shipping method for the customer of the specific country
- State-based shipping method: Assign different shipping method as per the State/County of your customer
- Postcode/Zip code based shipping method: If the user comes from a specific postcode, you can even assign rage of postcode like 9011…9090, this will assign the shipping method to all the customer whose postcode falls in 9011 to 9090
- Zone-based shipping method: Assign different shipping method as per the Shipping zone of your customer
- Product-based shipping method: Assign different shipping method if the customer is purchasing a specific product, say if he is purchasing some very large item that needs different shipping method then you can do that using this rule, this will even work with the variable product
- Category based shipping method: Assign different shipping method if the customer is purchasing a product from a specific category, say if he is purchasing furniture category product you will need a shipping method that allows large-item shipping large items, whereas if he is buying from mobile category he can be shipped by normal shipping
- Cart Sub Total based shipping method: If the Cart total reaches some specific value then you can offer him a different shipping method, E.g: if the user is buying 1000$ worth of product then you want to offer him fast shipping for free
- Cart Sub Total (after discount) based shipping method: Some time the user add discount coupon so their subtotal reduces and if you want to consider those reduced total while deciding the shipping method you can do that using this rule
- Quantity based shipping method: If you want to offer a different shipping method based on the number of units purchased by the customer then you can do that using this rule
- Weight-based shipping method: If your want to offer different shipping method based on the total weight of the product in the order or cart then you can do this using this rule, it calculates the total weight of the product in the cart and then based on the set value in the rule it assigns a shipping method
- Product Width based shipping method: It finds the maximum width of the product in the cart and uses that as the width of the cart and compares with width value set by you in the rule and as per the logic set in the rule it assign a shipping method
- Product Height based shipping method: It’s working is same as the Width working
- Product Length based shipping method: It’s working is same as the Width working
- Coupon based shipping method: Using this you can show a shipping method if the customer has applied some specific coupon code
- Shipping class-based shipping method: Show a specific shipping method, if the user buys a product that belongs to some specific category of shipping class
- Payment method based shipping method: Show a specific shipping method, if the user buys select a specific payment gateway, E.g.: If you have a shipping method that also collects a payment, then you can show that shipping method when user select cash on the delivery payment method
- User-based shipping method: As the name suggests, you can offer some shipping method to some specific user on your site
- User role-based shipping method: Using this you can assign a different shipping method as per the user role. E.g.: you can offer a different shipping method to a registered customer and different shipping method to those who are doing a Guest checkout
- Shipping method based on Day of the week: Offer a shipping method based on the day of the week
- Shipping method based on Attribute value: Say you want to offer specific shipping method when a variable product with Size Large is in the cart
- Shipping method based on delivery day selected by customer: Offer a shipping method based on the delivery day selected by customer, (this requires our Order delivery date plugin to get the delivery date from customer)
- Show shipping method between specific time range (start time, end time): Shipping method will be shown when the time falls between this start and end time
- Give only single shipping method option to customer, If you have several shipping options available but prefer not to display them all, you can utilize this feature to present only one shipping method. This single shipping method show to the customer can be selected from the available options based on either to show shipping method with the maximum or minimum shipping charge.
- HPOS compatible
Remove other shipping method when a plugin shipping method is activated
- Remove all other methods when a particular method is activated
- Remove all other methods of this plugin, when a particular method is activated
- Remove all other methods of low priority of this plugin, when a particular method is activated
The Cost field allows you to charge a flat rate per item, a percentage-based cost or a minimum fee.
[qty] – Number of products in the cart
[fee] – An additional fee. This fee has two optional arguments.
percent – A percentage based on total order cost.
min_fee – A minimum amount. Useful when using percentages.
max_fee – A maximum amount. Useful when using percentages.
10 + ( 2 * [qty] ) – A base shipping cost of $10 plus $2 for each item in the cart.
20 + [fee percent=”10″ min_fee=”4″] – A base shipping cost of $20 plus 10% of the order total, which is at least $4.
similar To WooCommerce original flat rate shipping method
Combine multiple shipping method in to single shipping method
Say your have shipping method A and B on the checkout page each shipping method costing 2 and 3 $ respectively and you want to combine them and show them as single shipping method then you can do that using our plugin so it will show combined shipping method as D whose shipping cost will be 5$ and if you want you can hide the method A and B when this combined method is been shown